We Are Hiring!
Position: Executive Assistant
Employment type: Temporary Full-Time, 35 hours per week
Reporting to: Executive Team
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
Passive House Alberta is a non-profit foundation dedicated to championing sustainable building in our province. As part of a global network committed to advocating for the highest energy efficiency standards in the building industry, we offer educational resources to help Albertans build healthier, more energy efficient homes and buildings.
Reporting to the Executive Team, this role will support the organization through researching, developing, implementing, and tracking a variety of initiatives. As the Executive Assistant, you will be working closely with the Executive Director and individual Board Members. You will assist Passive House Alberta with several organizational development activities including Research, Grant Writing, Marketing and Communications, Administration, and interacting with our membership and the public.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent writing, editing, fact-checking and online research skills;
- Experience writing high-quality grant proposals, applications, and supporting documents;
- Experience developing newsletter content and publishing through MailChimp;
- Social Media experience, including content planning, writing and online community management;
- Experience working with G Suite and Microsoft Office Suite applications;
- Organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong, polished communication skills and a professional etiquette;
- Ability to manage processes and schedules to ensure the timely submission of all required materials;
- Creative self-starter and multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to work independently.
Experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector is an asset. Knowledge of Construction, Buildings, and/or Building Materials is an asset.
This position offers the opportunity to work remotely and duties may vary daily.
This position is supported by Federal Funding for Canada Summer Jobs; eligibility restrictions will be applied. This position is subject to approval of funding.
The wage rate for this position is $16.00/hr.
If you are interested in working with Passive House Alberta and you meet the above criteria, please email your resume and cover letter by June 1, 2020 to: email@example.com
**Please note the subject of your email as: Job Applicant
We thank all applicants; those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We Appreciate Your Interest In Passive House Alberta!